Counseling for Anxiety
Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try?
If this sounds like you, I’m happy to talk with you to assess if we may be a good fit. I have worked with many people to reduce their symptoms and research shows that therapy can be a very effective option. What’s more, it’s free from side effects.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears. It can also help you learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping and problem-solving skills.
If you suffer from anxiety, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation.