Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy allows you to do a deep dive into your truth, your goals, and your agenda.
If you’ve been struggling with a problem in your life—even one that feels insurmountable—individual therapy may be helpful. As the top predictor to a good outcome is the quality of the fit between the two people in the room—that is, you and me—feel free to give me a call so we can discuss working together and what that might be like.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Any area of your life being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings fully and without judgment
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life